RELEVANCE OF POSITIVE THINKING
Positive thinking brings inner peace, success, improved relationships, better health, happiness and satisfaction. It also helps the daily affairs of life move more replica watches smoothly, and makes life look bright and promising. Positive thinking is contagious. People around you pick your mental moods and are affected accordingly. Think about happiness, good health and success, and you will cause people to like you and desire to help you, because they enjoy the vibrations that a positive mind emits. In order to make positive thinking yield results, you need to develop a positive attitude toward life, expect a successful outcome of whatever you do, but also take any necessary actions to ensure your success.
Effective positive thinking that brings results is much more than just repeating a few positive words, or telling yourself that everything is going to be all right. It has to be your predominant mental attitude. It is not enough to think positively for a few moments, and then letting fears and lack of belief enter your mind. Some effort and inner work are necessary.
Are you willing to make a real inner change? Are you willing to change the way you think? Are you willing to develop a mental power that can positively affect you, your environment and the people around you?
Here are a few actions and tips to help you develop the power of positive thinking:
* Always use only positive words while thinking and while talking. Use words such as, I can, I am able, it is possible, it can be done, etc.
* Allow into your awareness only feelings of happiness, strength and success.
* Try to disregard and ignore negative thoughts. Refuse to think such thoughts, and substitute them with constructive happy thoughts.
* Before starting with any plan or action, visualize clearly in your mind its successful outcome. If you visualize with concentration and faith, you will be amazed at the results.
* Read at least one page of inspiring book every day.
* Watch movies that make you feel happy. hellorolex.in
* Minimize the time you listen to the news and read the papers.
* Associate yourself with people who think positively.
* Always sit and walk with your back straight. This will strengthen your confidence and inner strength.
* Walk, swim or engage in some other physical activity. This helps to develop a more positive attitude.
Think positive and expect only favorable results and situations, even if your current circumstances are not as you wish them to be. In time, your mental attitude will affect your life and circumstances and change them accordingly.
A lot of people are very skeptical about positive thinking because they have tried it in the past and did not see any real improvement in their lives.
Those who dismiss positive thinking are in fact right about one thing - Positive thinking alone will NOT change your life.
The truth is that there are no magical genies waiting to make your dreams come true just because you maintain a positive attitude.
This does not however mean that positive thinking is a waste of time. On the contrary, positive thinking is the first step of a powerful process that can
and will change your life if you choose to apply it.
Here is the truth about positive thinking...
Positive thinking is only effective when it inspires you to take positive action towards achieving your goals. Over time, repeated positive action becomes a positive habit and it is these habits that will bring you the positive results you desire.
The main reason people become disillusioned with positive thinking is because they mistakenly expect positive thoughts to lead directly to positive results. When things dont improve, they then dismiss the concept of positive thinking entirely. This is a big mistake.
Once, you understand that positive thinking is the first step of a powerful four step process, you will discover that the true benefit of positive
thinking is that it gives you the impetus to take action.
1. Visualize your goals each day and fill your mind with a positive image of the outcomes you want to achieve.
2. Use these positive thoughts as a springboard to take action.
3. Understand that repeated action becomes a habit.
4. Establish the habits that will lead you to achieve your most important life goals.
Positive thinking should also be supplemented with "Positve Living" in which ones own life should become more organized. The surroundings in which one lives should also be organized in a favorable way... The traditional teachings of Vaastu and Fengshui also proclaim the importance of organizing the home and of the office in a healthy and positive way... after eliminating all clutter and all unwanted things in our day to day lives. These measures will in turn bring about a positive stimulus to the mind. The favorable and positive mental state will help a great way in succeeding in the game of life.
" JOY IS IN US... AND NOT IN THE THINGS AROUND!"
Read... not to contradict and confute, nor to believe and take for granted, but to weigh and consider. - Francis Bacon
I am not a teacher; only a fellow traveller of whom you asked the way. I pointed ahead... ahead of myself as well as of you. - G.B. Shaw