I think these are some of the great thoughts.....
* We love ourselves even after doing many mistakes. Then how can we hate others for their one mistake. Think before you hate someone or hate yourself.
* Swimming along the flow is effortless but swimming against it needs effort. Don t go the way life takes you, but take life the way you wanna go. Dare to be different.
* A beautiful saying: If your eyes are positive you would like all the people in the world. But if your tongue is positive all the people in the world like you.
* Life is about the art of drawing without an eraser, so be careful while taking decisions about the most valuable pages of your life.
* A nice thought: I met money and said "Why does everyone run behind you? You are just a piece of paper". Money smiled and said "Of-course I am just a piece of paper, but I haven t seen a dustbin yet in my whole life."
* Life is like a coin. Pleasure and Pain are the two sides. Only one side is visible at a time. But remember other side is also waiting for it s turn.
* A very true but strange quote: Love doesn t start in the morning & end in the evening. It starts when you don t need it & ends when you need it most.
* What s greater than mom s love? Which pillow is better than your lover s lap? Which company s better then friends? There are some things in life with no substitutes... Love and cling onto them forever.
* Tragedy of moon: So simple but so attractive. So enlightening but so cool. So moving but so still. So quiet but so popular. So romantic but still single.
* A cute story: A man daily sent a rose to his wife. One day he died, but his wife still received roses. She asked the floweriest. He said, your husband paid advance for your whole life. Moral: Love someone forever
* A boy loved a girl so much. One day he proposed to her. But she refused. Still he was not sad. His friends asked him, didn t you feel bad? He said, why should I feel? I lost the one who never loved me. But she lost the one who really loves her.